Full - Time Carpenter
We are currently seeking a highly driven and motivated individual with a strong customer service focus to join our professional construction team. You will need prior experience in the volume home building industry, a keen eye for detail and a "can do" attitude. This role will cover areas within the Newcastle region.
We are a building company based in Newcastle. We handle sustainable builds, low to medium density residential buildings. Are you astute, honest, reliable, efficient and enjoy getting the job done?........ If so, this may be the position for you...!
Qualifications & experience
· Carpentry Cert III
· Building Cert IV will be an advantage but not compulsory.
Tasks & responsibilities
· Ordering of materials
· Co-ordination of manpower
· Ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget with minimal wastage
· Site safety including implementing WHS management system
· Supply all tools required to complete your tasks and carry out all aspects of general carpentry and repair works
· Ensuring quality finishes
· site quality control
· Trade Qualification in Carpentry
· OHS construction card
· Recent industry experience · Read plans and have your own transport, tools and PPE · Efficient and proactive
The application form will include these questions:
· Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
· How many years' experience do you have as a carpenter?
· Have you completed a qualification in carpentry?
· Do you own or have regular access to a car?
· Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?